Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mentors

I just want to pause and take a moment to thank those people around me who take the time to listen to me ramble and bounce what sometimes feel like "world on my shoulders" type questions.

Kevin Boer- You are an amazing man who is blessed with wisdom and patience. Thanks for the long talks, great advice and for believing in me as a young Youth Worker.

Brian Aaby- Thanks for speaking my language and for telling me how it is. By far some of the best ministry advice I have gotten thus far in my not so long career.

Angela Hall- You just get me and allow for me to grow into the answers that are waiting for me out there. Thanks for your honesty and ability to let me answer some of my own questions.

If you currently don't have some one who mentors you or who walks beside you in your context, I highly encourage you to find some one. It is one of the best tools that has ever been demonstrated to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment