Friday, January 7, 2011

The Future of Michigan Football

Some of you may know that I am rather large college football fan. I chose at an early age to be a Michigan Wolverine fan, rather it pretty much chose me. The early years were the good years for the Wolverines. There were Heisman Trophy Winners, plenty of beat downs on the Buckeyes and of course a National Championship.

Well, fast forward to the previous three years of Michigan football...I almost don't want to talk about it. It isn't all coach Rich Rod's fault, but the Wolverines have been terrible. But now we are at a crossroads. Rich Rod is out and we are waiting to hear who is in. Needless to say, I am nervously anticipating the announcement and hope for The Rise of The Wolverine. Back to Big 10 domination PLEASE!

All of this to say...my life isn't all about Youth Ministry. I love my sports too. I love my wife a lot as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment